Simple Mussels with Pasta. This dish is perfect to serve during a dinner party or date. Not an original recipe, but made a few editions from the original one. Pasta with mussels is one of those complex-tasting dishes that is simple to make.
Remove the mussels from their shells and place in a bowl. Pour the melted butter over the mussels and toss to coat. Add the buttered mussels and the hot spaghetti to the mussel sauce and toss over low heat until the pasta is uniformly coated. You can have Simple Mussels with Pasta using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Mussels with Pasta
- You need 500 g of Mussels.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of White flour.
- It’s 150 g of Pasta.
- It’s 30 g of Butter.
- It’s 2 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Double cream.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sake or White Wine.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chopped parsley.
Simply cook the mussels according to the package directions, then toss through the cooked pasta. First, clean the mussels by scrubbing any dirt and barnacles from the shells, removing the strands of seaweed and throwing away any with broken shells. This is a simple, flavorful pasta recipe with mussels, white wine, and tomatoes. You can use all mussels or half mussels and half clams.
Simple Mussels with Pasta instructions
- Keep mussels in 1% salt water for 30 mins, then add white flour in salt water and wash mussels' shell..
- Start boiling pasta without salt.
- Make sauce. Fry garlic with butter then add mussels and Sake, lid on and cook until mussels open.
- Place pasta on a dish, pour mussels and soup, at last serve with chopped parsley..
Pour in white wine and allow to evaporate. Plus another simple pasta dish I frequently make with fresh basil, olive oil, garlic, and Parmesan cheese (essentially raw pesto ingredients, minus the pine nuts). Combining the two simple concepts perfected the creamy, garlicky white wine sauce that was perfect for pasta and mussels. These Louisiana mussels are served with the tomato-based cooking sauce and hot cooked pasta. Serve them with sliced French bread for a great meal.