My Spinach and Mustard Omelette with Mozzarella 😍. Place in a small bowl and cover. Using a spatula, fold the omelet in half. Place on the prepared baking sheet and place in the oven to keep warm.
This Caprese Omelette is filled with balsamic drenched fresh tomatoes, basil pesto, and mozzarella cheese. I'd recommend serving the caprese omelette with a spring salad or a fresh fruit salad. When tomatoes are in season, this would perfect be the perfect meal to make with your garden tomatoes. You can cook My Spinach and Mustard Omelette with Mozzarella 😍 using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Spinach and Mustard Omelette with Mozzarella 😍
- Prepare 2 of Free Range Eggs.
- Prepare 1 handful of Spinach.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sweet Corn.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sweet peppers cut up small.
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Whole mustard grain.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Veg oil.
- It’s of You may need a little oil again as the omelette dries.
- You need 6 tbsp of Grated Mozzarella Cheese.
- You need of A little sprinkle of fresh or dried parsley on top.
Scatter the cheese evenly, leaving a scant margin around the omelet's edge. Add the other filling ingredients and use your spatula to gently press them into the curds to incorporate the filling into the omelet. Sauteed spinach combined with fresh mozzarella are perfect paired with eggs and meats. Sauteed spinach and mozzarella is a delicious Italian side.
My Spinach and Mustard Omelette with Mozzarella 😍 step by step
- Crack two eggs into a bowl and beat them then add milk and beat.
- Add a handful of spinach and mix in then add 3 spoons of corn.
- Add salt & pepper.
- Add the mustard grain.
- In a small fry pan, melt a tablespoon of veg oil heat up and pour the egg mix in the hot oil. Turn to low and let it cook slowly through.
- Loosen around the outside of the omelette as it may stick.
- If it feels done underneath, put it under a hot grill still in the pan cook until the top is all cooked with no wet egg patches.
- After a couple of minutes check if it's solid on top . If not give it a few more minutes until it's nearly browned..
- Take out loosen it off the bottom, add the cheese and put back under the grill until it's all melted and browned a little.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkle of fresh or dried Parsley.
This recipe is perfectly paired with eggs and meats. The quality of mozzarella is fundamental to the success of this dish: it must be juicy and with original. This Mushroom Spinach Omelette is the perfect protein-packed breakfast. Filled with nutritious vegetables, creamy goat cheese and egg whites – so good! It's the perfect hearty way to start off the morning!