Veg and feta egg pot. Instant Pot Egg Bites are velvety smooth, light and creamy. Feta cheese, oregano and red pepper give these Starbucks inspired Egg Bites a Greek flair. Instant Pot Egg Bites Greek Style.
When eggs appear almost done, stir in chopped tomatoes and feta cheese, and season with salt and pepper. Heres how we make ours: Scramble plain eggs with milk like you normally would for scrambled eggs, then once its almost through cooking, add a hearty chunk of. These egg and vegetable muffins are packed with courgette, carrot, peas, eggs and feta cheese. You can cook Veg and feta egg pot using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veg and feta egg pot
- Prepare 1 of aubergine.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- It’s of Some feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Red onion.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Make them for your toddler as a snack, or for lunch. Beat the eggs and stir in the veg and feta. Add spinach and feta to cups in muffin tin. Whisk eggs in a measuring cup with a pour spout.
Veg and feta egg pot instructions
- Preheat oven to 180. Wash and chop veg. Spread evenly on baking paper. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast for about 30 mins.
- Divide into individual ramekins, already greased with some olive oil. Crumble feta on top and mix..
- Make a small hole in the middle. Crack an egg inside and return to oven until egg is cooked to your liking. About 8 mins if you still like it a but runny 😍.
Add garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper. I love these little spinach feta eggs cups for delicious and easy meal prep. They are a great grab-and-go breakfast that is so easily packable for an at-work. Feta Cheese – You won't need a lot of feta, but it does add litte salty flavor to the dish. Breakfast Egg Casserole In An Instant Pot.