Super quick asparagus, prawn & chorizo stir fry. Parmesan cheese adds a salty, savory component to sweet, tender asparagus. Try it next to grilled fish or lamb. Place the asparagus into a mixing bowl, and drizzle with the olive oil.
My name is Xiao Wei and my goal is to make your cooking simple and exciting. Asparagus is one of the first crops of spring harvest. It thrives in any area having winter ground freezes or dry seasons. You can cook Super quick asparagus, prawn & chorizo stir fry using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super quick asparagus, prawn & chorizo stir fry
- Prepare 200 g of prawns / shrimp.
- It’s 200 g of asparagus, hard ends trimmed.
- You need 2-3 tbs of chopped chorizo (more to taste).
Here's everything you need to know about growing asparagus, whether you start from seed or spear. Your guests will think you spent hours on this gorgeous asparagus tart—I won't tell if you don't! The prep time is actually short and sweet, since we skip the fussy and unnecessary steps of rolling out, trimming, and blind-baking the dough. Super Quick Asparagus Tart. by: CB Owens.
Super quick asparagus, prawn & chorizo stir fry instructions
- Chop asparagus in 2-3 cm pieces (to taste). Chop chorizo into small pieces (I used Waitrose’s cooks ingredients chorizo which came pre-chopped).
- Lightly stir fry chorizo until the fat melts and comes out..
- Add asparagus and stir fry on medium heat with chorizo, until asparagus is soft ~5-7 min.
- Add prawns. If frozen, defrost first and squeeze out any extra liquid..
- Stir fry until prawns are cooked / warm. Serve with rice or a rice alternative – here I used paleo-friendly bare naked rice.
A wide variety of quick asparagus options are available to you, such as stem, whole, and sprout. You can also choose from bulk, can. Skip the lettuce and wrap the prawn mixture into rice sheets for a quick spring roll. Fresh asparagus and seafood make it feel like early spring. This recipe is part of a specially designed weekly meal plan.