Tomato and feta eggs aka strapatsada. Strapatsada is a Greek version of scrambled eggs made with tomato and feta. You can serve this strapatsada with some beautiful toasted bread… Itastes more decadent and sinful than it really is. Eggs are a great thing to eat at breakfast as they are packed with protein and not many calories.
Since we do not usually have breakfast at home in Greece (only if we pass by a. Strapatsada Greek Scrambled Eggs With Feta & Tomato! In this video, Tasso shows you how to make authentic strapatsada, also known as Greek scrambled eggs. You can have Tomato and feta eggs aka strapatsada using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato and feta eggs aka strapatsada
- It’s 3 of large really ripe tomatoes.
- It’s 6 of fresh organic eggs.
- You need 100 gr of feta cheese.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 30 ml of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s of some fresh or dried oregano.
- It’s 1 pinch of paprika.
Greek, feta, eggs Greek, feta, eggs, sponsored. This is a wonderful dish that is popular in many regions of Greece, especially during the Summer months when tomato season is in full swing and there's so many tomatoes in sight, one doesn't know what to do with them. Страпацада – греческая яичница с помидорами и сыром фета (Strapatsada, Στραπατσάδα). Looking for a traditional Kagiana (tomato and feta egg scramble) recipe? Turn the heat down to medium low and stir the eggs into the tomatoes.
Tomato and feta eggs aka strapatsada instructions
- Wash, peel, dished and crash the tomatoes..
- Put the tomatoes in a frying pan over medium – high heat and cook until there is no water left. (the water that the tomatoes leave you do not add water)..
- Add the olive oil and the paprika..
- Beat the eggs and slightly season them with salt..
- Add the eggs into the frying pan and stir using a wooden spoon until they thicken..
- Finally add the feta cheese crumbled and stir to incorporate in the egg..
- Sprinkle with oregano and serve..
Cook and stir frequently Serve with bread and feta. Note: I've given ingredient amounts that will make a hearty meal for two. The perfect Strapatsada, the traditional Greek dish with scrambled eggs and tomatoes! Ειδικές Λειτουργίες: Χρήση ακριβών δεδομένων γεω-εντοπισμού. Strapatsada (Greek: στραπατσάδα) is a popular dish in many regions of Greece, due to the availability and low cost of its ingredients (fresh tomatoes, eggs and olive oil). It is often prepared "on the spot" and served for lunch or a light snack; however, it can also be served cold.