Oats cookies. This recipe for soft oatmeal cookies creates a moist and flavorful dessert that will make everyone's day a little bit better. These oatmeal cookies are very moist with a good flavor. Oatmeal cookies are a favorite with kids and adults.
Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products. and tasty cookies recipes are oat cookie made with rolled oats with raisin and choco chips. and biscuits and oatmeal cookies are my new favourite one. i started liking this cookie because it is. Healthy Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies are like a bowl of granola – in cookie form! Eggless Oats Jaggery Cookies flavored with cardamom, cinnamon, nuts and sweetened with jaggery. You can cook Oats cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oats cookies
- It’s 1.5 cup of oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
These cookies are refined sugar free and make a nice treat with chai or coffee. I have found that the weather makes a difference on. These chewy oatmeal cookies get warm, complex flavor from cardamom and caramelly Medjool dates. Use your preferred size cookie scoop (or a regular spoon) to drop portions of dough onto baking sheets, spacing them a couple.
Oats cookies step by step
- In a bowl mix all dry ingredients (oats, plain flour, baking soda, baking powder, raisins and cinnamon powder)..
- In another bowl take butter and sugar, whisk it 3 to 4 min..
- After that add honey and milk and beat 2 min..
- Now add dry mix and mix well and make a dough.
- Take a small part of dough shape them in cookies on the baking tray..
- Baked it preheat oven at 170 degree for 15 to 20 min.
These healthy oatmeal cookies are made without gluten, dairy, sugar or oil, but are packed with fiber! Enjoy them as a light breakfast or pre-workout snack! These cookies are a great take on the classic oatmeal cookie. They are sweet and satisfying, but basically guilt free. Yup, oatmeal cookies can be made gluten free!