Sig's Chive, Cress and Cambozola Cheese Omelette.
You can cook Sig's Chive, Cress and Cambozola Cheese Omelette using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sig's Chive, Cress and Cambozola Cheese Omelette
- Prepare 50 grams of almond flakes.
- You need 1 bunch of ( small) fresh chives.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh cress.
- Prepare 150 grams of Cambozola or other brie like cheese.
- Prepare 5 of fresh eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of double or heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1 small of clove garlic.
- Prepare 25 grams of butter.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of cooking oil.
Sig's Chive, Cress and Cambozola Cheese Omelette step by step
- First dry roast the almond to a golden colour in a a pan on your stove, set aside to cool.
- Then chop your chives into small bits at an angle to release more juice ..
- Whisk your eggs with the cream and add the salt .pepper paprika and half of the chives and half of the cress, crush or mince the garlic and add.
- Now heat a none stick pan with half of the oil and butter , do not burn.
- Fill the bottom of the pan with some of the egg mix.
- Gently run a fork through the mix until the omelet starts to set.
- Keep shaking the pan so that the omelet not sticks to the pan.
- When it is almost set some of the almonds and some of the cheese .Remember that eggs keep on cooking when out of pan so it is ok if the omelette is a touch runny , meaning still shiny.
- Carefully fold over and slide out of the pan.
- Sprinkle with more of the almonds some cress and some chives and serve or keep warm and make the other omelette.