Herby cheese, egg and tomato scramble. Scrambled Egg + Tomato Grilled Cheese. Next, dab your tomato with a paper towel to remove the excess moisture and sprinkle with salt. Lay the tomato on top and then cover with the scrambled eggs and the chives.
Top with feta cheese, salt and pepper. This simple egg scramble idea features Parmesan cheese and tomatoes seasoned with black pepper and garlic salt. I ended up using small cherry tomatoes and Kraft parmesan cheese (that was all I had) in this recipe. You can cook Herby cheese, egg and tomato scramble using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Herby cheese, egg and tomato scramble
- You need 2 of ripe tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- It’s 1 of wedge of cheese.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 handful of chopped coriander (or parsley, chives..).
- You need 1 of knob of butter.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
We all enjoyed this new scrambled egg recipe. Scrambled eggs witch bacon, herbs and tomato. Omelet with tomatoes and green onions. Frypan with Ham and Cheese Omelette.
Herby cheese, egg and tomato scramble instructions
- Get the ingredients together. Chop the tomatoes, grate the cheese, chop the fresh cilantro..
- Melt some butter in a frying pan and add the chopped onions. Fry for a few minutes until soft. Add a pinch of salt..
- Add the chopped tomatoes and continue to fry and stir over a moderate heat until the tomatoes become soft.
- Take the pan off the heat and stir in the grated cheese. It will melt gently..
- Beat the eggs with a fork and add lots of freshly ground black pepper.
- Heat up the pan again and add the eggs. Stir over a low heat until the eggs become scrambled.
- When they are scrambled to your taste, add the fresh coriander, stir and serve..
- My Grandma used to serve them over a hot buttered piece of toast. I tend to leave the bread out and add a little freshness instead..
Lynn Russell taught me to make her favorite scrambled eggs the other morning Lynn mentioned she does a scramble where she adds a couple dollops of special, super-herby cream cheese to finish the eggs. Or top a bowl of roasted tomato soup with a dollop. Or smeared on one of these quesadillas? We're in the wonderful stage of summer when sweet corn and perfectly ripe tomatoes are taking over the markets. There are so many ways to take advantage of this Once the goat cheese hits the eggs, it will melt a little.