Omelette with cheese and sweet potato. This simple potato and cheese omelette, from The Good Cook: Eggs & Cheese, was shared with us by Tim Mazurek to accompany his Back of the Bookshelf column. Accompanied with a glass of wine and a green salad, it makes a satisfying, affordable dinner. Cheesy Egg and Sweet Potato Omelette.
Combine great flavor with ease of preparation and you've got a great brunch you can be proud to serve. If you haven't got any Put the pan under the grill for a couple of minutes to finish cooking the top of the omelette. Slide the omelette onto a board or flat serving plate, scatter. You can have Omelette with cheese and sweet potato using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Omelette with cheese and sweet potato
- Prepare 2 of free range eggs.
- Prepare 1 of baked sweet potato.
- You need 1 of sprinkle of grated cheddar.
- It’s 1 knob of butter.
- Prepare of Salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of chilli flakes.
A wonderful change to the classic omelettes. Sweet potatoes, sweetcorn, rosemary, cheese and green pepper flavour this grilled egg dish. Whether you love your omelettes sweet or savoury, check out our favourite tasty omelette fillings and recipes for a deliciously nutritious Nothing beats a classic cheese filled omelette and this recipe is just that. If you love bacon and you love potatoes, you're definitely going to want to try this recipe.
Omelette with cheese and sweet potato instructions
- Prepare the ingredients. Beat the eggs well and add a pinch of salt, a grind or rwo of black pepper and the chilli flakes.
- Add the cheese and the cooked inside of the sweet potato.
- Mix well with a fork.
- Put the butter in a small non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- When the butter is hot and sizzling add the egg mixture.
- Let it cook and when the top side starts to turn lighter colour at the edges.
- Flip over and cook the other side.
Top each omelette with the labne, sweet potato, pickled onion, coriander and extra dukkah to serve. Place the sweet potato, dukkah and half of the oil on a large oven tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Sweet Potato Omelette is a nice alternative to Spanish tortilla omelet. Learn how to make/prepare Sweet Potato Omelette by following this Cook until set and then sprinkle with the cheese. Break the eggs into a bowl and whisk briefly with a fork.