Sandwich pakoda. Home » Recipes » Sandwich Pakoda. Sandwich Pakoda Recipe – Yes, you heard it right, you can have sandwich pakodas too. Sandwich Paneer Pakoda Recipe, How To Make Sandwich Paneer Pakoda Recipe.
This sandwich pakoda is a delicious snack that you can make with the left over veggies and bread. This batter fried snack is a wonderful treat for teatime and is sure to be a lunchbox favorite too. Recipes >> Masala Mornings Shireen Anwar Recipes > Paneer Sandwich Pakora (Cheese Sandwich Pakoda) by shireen anwer. You can have Sandwich pakoda using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sandwich pakoda
- Prepare 1 of small pack of breads.
- Prepare 2 cups of besan.
- Prepare 1 cup of cheese.
- You need 1/2 of finely chopped capsicum.
- You need 3-4 of finely chopped green chillies.
- It’s 2-3 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 2 of finely chopped onions.
- It’s 3 tsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- You need 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- It’s 2-3 sprigs of curry leaves.
- You need 2-3 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 3-4 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oregano herbs.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare As required of Oil.
Onion pakoda – Learn to make the best crispy onion pakoda at home. Onion pakoda recipe – pakoda or pakora are deep fried snack made with gram flour, salt, spices and a main ingredient like..pakoda's not only make an ideal snack but can also be used as patties to stuff between sandwich and burgers. it includes recipe like, onion pakora, aloo pakora, bread pakoda, mushroom pakoda. A wide variety of sandwich packaging options are available. Cabbage Pakoda Recipe with step by step photos.
Sandwich pakoda step by step
- In a broad bowl take besan, add 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder and water. Mix them well and make little thick batter to fry pakoras. Keep the bread ready. In garlic paste add little water to make thin slurry..
- For onions potatoes sandwich mixture. Heat a pan and add 1 tbsp oil. Add curry leaves, chopped onions, chillis and sauté for a minute. Add salt, 1/2 tsp turmeric, red chilli powder, 2 tsp oregano, 1 tsp chilli flakes, sugar and lemon juice. Stir well and add boiled and mashed potatoes. Mash them well together..
- Now take one bread, apply butter and garlic slurry. Place potatoes mixture and spread even on all over bread. Take other bread and apply butter on both sides and place over the mixture..
- In a sandwich maker place buttery part below and apply butter over above part too. Pack the sandwich maker and toast it for 1/2 minutes only. Don’t cook whole. I can prepare two sandwiches at a time..
- Now cut sandwich in two parts transverse. Deep them in besan batter and deep fry in hot oil at medium flame. Flip to fry another side too. Cut one part into two and serve hot..
- Same for cheese chilli sandwich pakoda. Place a bread and apply butter and garlic paste. Then put grated cheese and chopped chillis and capsicum. Sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes. Rest do the same as in above sandwich. Make pakoda..
Cabbage pakoda Recipe with step by step photos – another easy and tasty fried snack of cabbage fritters that can be made quickly. Ribbon Pakoda is a very popular South Indian tea time snack made from gram flour and rice flour. Typically get prepared during Diwali and festive seasons. This meal is a cross between a sandwich and bhajias (gram flour fritters). Serve it with Tamarind or Mint-Coriander Chutney for a flavorful masterpiece.