Fish Fillet with Lime & Garlic Butter Sauce.
You can cook Fish Fillet with Lime & Garlic Butter Sauce using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fish Fillet with Lime & Garlic Butter Sauce
- It’s 2 slices of Spanish Mackarel (Tanigue).
- You need 1 dozen of green limes.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- You need of Butter.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- You need 1 tbsp of flour, diluted with water.
Fish Fillet with Lime & Garlic Butter Sauce instructions
- Dress the mackerels with salt and pepper. Squeeze about 4 lemons on each mackerel. Remove the seeds. About 2 limes for every side of the fish..
- In a non-stick pan, fry the mackerels with approx. 2 tbsp of butter. Flip each side to brown. Remove from pan once cooked..
- While the frying is being done, prepare the sauce: in a separate pan, in low-medium heat, stir chopped garlic with 1 tbsp of butter. Just brown it a bit..
- Pour in the chicken stock into the butter and garlic mix. Squeeze the remaining limes into the sauce without the seeds. Then pour in the flour mixture with constant stirring until thick. Do not boil..
- Arrange the fish on the plate with your steamed vegetables, if you wish to add those. Do steam those vegetables first and make sure to them arranged on the plate before pouring the sauce..
- Pour your sauce on the fish and vegetable. Enjoy!.