Left Over Rice Salad.
You can have Left Over Rice Salad using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Left Over Rice Salad
- It’s 1 of Remember the ingredients quantities is a guide line, it depends on how much is left over..
- You need 4 of cups precooked rice.
- Prepare 1 can of whole kernel corn.
- You need 8 of slices roast beef, lamb, chicken or pork. Cut into small cubes..
- You need 1/2 of cucumber, cut length wise into quarters and sliced.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 200 grams of feta cheese.
- Prepare 300 ml of Burger and Salad Dressing.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
Left Over Rice Salad instructions
- Mix everything together and enjoy. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/344494-burger-and-salad-dressing.