Simple Pasta Carbonara.
You can have Simple Pasta Carbonara using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple Pasta Carbonara
- You need 200 grams of Spaghetti.
- It’s 4 of to 5 slices Bacon.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of ★Egg yolk.
- You need 50 ml of ★Heavy cream.
- You need 150 ml of ★Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of ★Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of ★Salt, pepper.
- Prepare 1 of ★Coarsely ground black pepper.
Simple Pasta Carbonara step by step
- Mix all ★ ingredients in a bowl..
- Sauté the garlic with olive oil. When fragrant, add the bacon and stir-fry..
- Add cooked pasta to the pan from Step 2. Turn the heat off immediately. From here onwards, you only need residual heat..
- Add the egg mixture from step 1 into the pasta from step 3, and toss to combine..
- Dish it up, and serve with parmesan cheese and black pepper..
- The picture above is from the time when I invited my friend for lunch, I served this dish with garlic bread and salad!.