Warm and spicy cous cous salad. How to make the best couscous salad recipe with a simple lemon dressing, cucumber and lots of fresh herbs. Jump to the Easy Lemon and Herb Couscous Salad Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. It really doesn't get much fresher than this.
Caribbean Pork And Couscous Salad, Couscous Salad, Salmon And Couscous Salad. Warm Couscous Salad with Apricot VinaigretteOnce Upon A Chef. scallions, unsalted butter, low sodium chicken broth, salt. Dress IT up: spicy falafel salad. You can have Warm and spicy cous cous salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Warm and spicy cous cous salad
- Prepare 250 g of cous cous.
- You need 250 ml of boiling stock, veg or chicken.
- You need Teaspoon of harissa.
- It’s 50 g of sun dried tomatoes in oil.
- It’s Tin of chickpeas.
- Prepare 200 g of prawns (or something else).
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need of Juice of one lemon.
- Prepare of Sprinkle of paprika.
Tip the couscous into a large bowl and pour over the stock. Meanwhile, slice the onions and pepper, and dice the cucumber. Add these to the couscous, fork through the pesto, crumble in the feta, then sprinkle over pine nuts to. This warm couscous salad is a great dish to bring to a potluck or get-together because it is easy to make and keeps really well if you A quick and easy Israeli Couscous Salad recipe, served warm with fennel-roasted vegetables.
Warm and spicy cous cous salad instructions
- Boil kettle, make stock, add harissa to stock. Add to the cous cous, mix and cover with cling film. Leave for 5 mins. Meanwhile chop the tomatoes (save a little oil if you want). Now, after 5 mins, fluff up the cous cous with a fork. Add the olive oil (more if needed) until it has loosened up. Add lemon juice and mix. Now add the chickpeas.
- Add the tomatoes. Put a little oil in a pan. Sprinkle with paprika. Cook prawns for a few mins on medium until caramelised a little.
- Now add the prawns. Mix it all up well and serve.
This is a lovely warm salad made with simple ingredients. Prepare the couscous according to packet instructions. Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat. Couscous salad is so quick to throw together and makes a great addition to a barbecue or partnered with a classic tagine. Try our couscous salad recipes for loads of ideas to jazz up your grains with nuts, fruit, cheese, herbs and spices.