No-churn goats cheese, lavender and honey ice cream. Delicately fold in goat cheese and blend to combine, no more. Oh yeah, it's done… transfer to I just made honey lavender ice cream, too! This post may contain affiliate links.
Dairy-free honey lavender ice cream with Simple blueberry-Lavender syrup! It's no churn and you don't need. Lavender Cake with Lavender Cream Cheese Icing. You can cook No-churn goats cheese, lavender and honey ice cream using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No-churn goats cheese, lavender and honey ice cream
- Prepare 8 ounces of sweetened condensed milk (chilled for 12 hours in fridge).
- Prepare 4 ounces of goats cheese.
- You need 2 teaspoons of honey.
- You need 1 teaspoon of culinary dried lavender.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
A light refreshing ice cream perfect for Spring or Summer. No Churn Bing Cherry Gelato is a no churn ice cream. This homemade gelato is a wonderful sweet cherry dessert! This goat cheese ice cream is sweetened with honey for an unusual and delightful flavor!
No-churn goats cheese, lavender and honey ice cream step by step
- With an electric whisk, whip the sweetened condensed milk with the goat cheese and honey till well blended.
- Add in the dried lavender.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the goat cheese mixture until well blended but retain airiness.
- Pour mixture in tin and freeze for 4-5 hours.
It's kind of surprising to have such a bright and creamy ice cream without any vanilla flavor to it. For the blueberry chia jam: Combine the blueberries, honey and lemon juice in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. With no-churn ice cream, a can of sweetened condensed milk takes the place of the base and the whipped cream brings the airy, creamy texture. Fold the two together until they're just barely combined and you get the exact flavor and texture of vanilla ice cream after freezing. These no-churn ice creams are very simple, and absolutely delicious.