Brad's stuffed chicken florentine. Gently pound so the chicken is easy to fill and seal. Split the filling mixture in half. This Florentine stuffed chicken is filled with a deliciously cheesy spinach mixture, and toasted pine nuts, then wrapped in prosciutto and baked!
Chicken breasts stuffed with spinach florentine. Stuffed peppers with meat and bulgur. Make the best Stuffed Chicken Florentine with this easy recipe. You can have Brad's stuffed chicken florentine using 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brad's stuffed chicken florentine
- Prepare 1 cup of prepared hollandaise sauce.
- You need 1 lb of asparagus spears.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Greek seasonings.
- Prepare 1 tbs of oil.
- It’s of For the pasta.
- It’s 1 lb of fettuccine.
- You need 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Italian seasonings.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare of For the chicken.
- It’s 5 of boneless chicken breasts.
- You need of Lemon pepper.
- You need 1 of lg shallot, fine chop.
- It’s 5 Oz of baby spinach, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- You need 15 Oz of ricotta cheese.
- Prepare of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need of Lemon wedges.
Find thousands of free, expert-tested, printable recipes on HowStuffWorks.com. Pour pasta sauce over and around chicken. Choose one way: Select one. set aside. Recipe courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis.
Brad's stuffed chicken florentine step by step
- Start by heating a fry pan on med low. Add 1 tsp oil. Add shallots. sauté 4 minutes. Stir often. Add spinach, bouillon, and a half cup water. Cover and cook 5 minutes. Uncover, and cook until liquid is almost completely reduced. Remove from heat. Mix in ricotta cheese. Set aside.
- Cut bottom third off of the asparagus. Place in a baking dish. Sprinkle with olive oil, and Greek seasonings..
- Preheat oven to 425..
- Butterfly chicken breasts. Pound with a mallet to even out thickness. Sprinkle inside of chicken with lemon pepper. Evenly divide cheese mixture and stuff chicken breasts with it. Fold back closed and place in a baking dish. Cover tops with bread crumbs..
- Place chicken and asparagus in oven at the same time. Bake 25 minutes. After that turn on broiler for about 5 minutes to brown the bread crumbs. Watch carefully while broiling..
- Bring 4 qts water to a boil. Add fettuccine. Cook to al dentè. Drain and rinse with hot water. Return to pot. Add oil and spices. Toss to coat..
- When all is done, plate pasta. Place chicken on top. Squeeze a lemon wedge over the top of everything. Place asparagus on top of chicken. Drizzle with hollandaise sauce. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
If your usual chicken breast routine is starting to feel a little ho-hum, this simple recipe is sure to shake things up. Perfectly seared chicken breasts are nestled into a decadent cream sauce that's bolstered by mushrooms and spinach, making it a simple. The delicious Bertolli stuffed chicken florentine in marinara sauce recipe is satisfyingly simple – get ready to indulge. Kick up your Chicken Florentine a notch with this rich, mouth-watering meal. Made with creamy Ricotta, chopped spinach and five-cheese sauce, this entree is warm and creamy in.