You can have Chicken Paprika using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Paprika
- Prepare 1 1/2 of Tblsp extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic crushed.
- It’s 4 of chicken fillets sliced into pieces.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- It’s 1 of Tblsp paprika.
- It’s 200 g of sliced button mushrooms.
- Prepare 100 g of sundried tomatoes.
- You need 100 g of baby plum tomatoes.
- You need 100 g of asparagus tips.
- It’s 1/2 of lemon – juiced and zested.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and black pepper.
- It’s of Parsley to garnish.
Chicken Paprika instructions
- Heat oil in a large pan over a medium heat then add in chopped onion and garlic.
- When onion starts becoming translucent add in chicken pieces and brown..
- Once chicken is browned, mix in paprika and cumin powder..
- Add in the sliced mushrooms and cook until just tender..
- Season with salt and black pepper..
- Add in asparagus, baby plum tomatoes and sundried tomatoes..
- Mix in and allow to cook until asparagus is cooked through. Finsh off with lemon rind and juice..
- Check and in need adjust seasoning. Garnish with parsley..
- Serve and enjoy..