Baked eggs with spiced leeks and goats cheese. Put mushrooms and leeks on baking sheet. Sprinkle with goat cheese and salt and pepper to taste. Return baking sheet to oven and bake until egg whites are set but shiny.
In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk, cream, mustard, salt and pepper to combine. An easy-to-make, nutrient dense breakfast that's also packed with flavor. Get the full recipe at midlifecroissant.com. You can have Baked eggs with spiced leeks and goats cheese using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked eggs with spiced leeks and goats cheese
- Prepare 8 of eggs.
- You need 60 g of goats cheese.
- You need 4 of leeks.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of red chilli.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 tsp of harissa paste.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of nigella seeds.
- It’s 100 ml of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
Goat Cheese and Eggs in Bacon Baskets. Fig Tart with Pecans and Goat Cheese. Baked Eggs with Leeks Please read my disclosure policy. Pour the egg mixture into the baking dish over the cheese layer.
Baked eggs with spiced leeks and goats cheese instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Chop the leaks, onion, garlic and chilli (I also had some asparagus left over).
- In a hot pan sauté the vegetables in the harissa paste. Stir in the nigella seeds, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Once the leaks are softened make small gaps in the leeks and break the eggs in one by one. Place in the oven for 5 mins..
- Just before the eggs are cooked crumble on the goats cheese and place back in the oven for 5 mins.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with paprika from a height. Serve in the pan.
Heat about a tablespoon of olive oil in a deep skillet over medium Trim the leeks of any dry or browned edges on the green tops, then slice the. Sprinkle with goat cheese and salt and pepper to taste. Whisk the eggs with the milk. Add the goats' cheese, season with black pepper and cook just until melted – put to one side. Spread leeks evenly over bottom of pie crust; dot with goat cheese.