Asparagus, Ham and Blue Cheese omelette.
You can cook Asparagus, Ham and Blue Cheese omelette using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asparagus, Ham and Blue Cheese omelette
- You need of Fillings.
- It’s 2-3 Tbsp of Small pieces Ham.
- Prepare 3 Stalks of Asparagus.
- Prepare 1/4 of Red Onion.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Olives Oil.
- You need of Egg Omelette.
- You need 2 of Large eggs.
- It’s 1 Knob of Butter.
- It’s 2-3 Tbsp of Blue Cheese.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare of Salt&Pepper.
- It’s of Chopped Chives.
Asparagus, Ham and Blue Cheese omelette instructions
- Heat the pan (medium heat)and add olive oil and red onion first. Then add ham and asparagus. Move them around and cook them for 1 -2 minutes (just until soften). Then season with salt and pepper..
- Beat the eggs add good pinch of salt and just a little bit of pepper.
- Heat up the pan with medium low heat. Then add butter. Move the pan around. Wait until it’s foaming. Add eggs mixture in the pan..
- Take your folk and draw eggs into middle of the pan when eggs just begin to set to create folds. Let it set. (Don’t over do it) We creates folds to add volume and texture into our omelette..
- Add blue cheese and our fillings..
- Let it set and make sure there is some liquids left in the eggs before the final fold. Sprinkle with chopped chives and serve..