Asparagus Stuffed Chicken.
You can cook Asparagus Stuffed Chicken using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asparagus Stuffed Chicken
- Prepare of chicken breading.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tbsp of thyme.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of bay leaf.
- You need 1/2 of Panko.
- It’s 4 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s of stuffing.
- Prepare 1 bunch of asparagus.
- It’s 2/3 cup of mozerella cheese.
- It’s 2/3 cup of hot pepper cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 3/4 cup of diced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of toasted sesame oil.
Asparagus Stuffed Chicken instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat chicken Breasts Flat.
- sesame oil in skilled on medium.
- add garlic & mushrooms to oil simmer until mushrooms are brown then add Asparagus cover cook in low for 3 minutes..
- sprinkle cheese hot pepper & mozzarella on chicken.
- spoon garlic mushrooms evenly between 4 chicken breasts.
- place 2-3 pieces of asparagus on chicken then sprinkle with Italian seasoning and roll.
- Roll chicken in Italian spices and Panko. close with toothpick to keep from unrolling.
- place extra asparagus in 9 x 13 pan around chicken..
- cover and cook @ 350 for 40 min..
- remove from oven & add cheese slices on top of chicken rolls, place under low boiler until cheese melts..