Egg Bruschetta With Cream Cheese And Saute Red Onions.
You can have Egg Bruschetta With Cream Cheese And Saute Red Onions using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Egg Bruschetta With Cream Cheese And Saute Red Onions
- Prepare 2 Slice of Baguette.
- Prepare of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- It’s 3 of Whole Eggs.
- Prepare of Sea Salt.
- You need of Black Pepper.
- It’s 100 ml of Cream.
- Prepare 2 Knobs of Butter.
- Prepare of Cream Cheese.
- Prepare of Red Onions.
- You need of Spring Onions.
Egg Bruschetta With Cream Cheese And Saute Red Onions instructions
- Crack the Eggs in a sauce pan. Heat up under medium heat. Whisk the Eggs inside the pan. Do the Gordon Ramsay method(on & off the stove) till almost cook. Add in Cream and Butter till the Eggs are fluffy. Off the gas..
- Slice 2 Baguette, 1/4 inch thick. Season both sides with Sea Salt and EVOO. Toast both sides on a hot pan..
- Slice the Red Onions. Sautee them on a hot pan with EVOO. Once translucent, off the gas and season them with Sea Salt. Off the gas. Lastly, slice the Spring Onions diagonally for Garnish..
- Plate them together. Place the toasted Baguettes on a plate,spread the Cream Cheese on,put the eggs evenly on the Baguette. Season them nicely with Sea Salt and Pepper. Garnish them with the Red onions and Spring Onions..