Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup. A vegetarian lasagna recipe made with a mushroom-spinach-tomato sauce layered with uncooked lasagna noodles and cheese in a slow cooker. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Vegan Crockpot Soup and Stew Recipes.
This is why a slow cooker can be your best friend. Slow cooking this family favorite soup allows all the flavors and spices to intensify and delivers a delicious, hearty meal This slow cooker spinach-artichoke dip is easy to make and delicious! Slow-cooked marinated mushrooms are a delicious, easy appetizer, and always a favorite! You can have Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, finely diced.
- Prepare 2 of cms fresh ginger, finely diced.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare 4 cups of sliced mushrooms (Go for variety. Brown, Button, Shitake).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 2 of zucchini, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of dried parsely.
- You need 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1.4 litres of water.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 4 Tbsp of coconut yogurt.
- Prepare 1 bunch of spinach, finely shredded (1 cup).
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Coconut yogurt.
Love vegan slow cooker stew recipes? Get more exciting recipes here on The And because this soup is meat-free, chickpeas boost the protein in this healthy plant-based dish. We recommend stirring the spinach in right before. Cooking made easy!! different slow cooker soups (for example minestrone and pumpkin soup). hot drinks (mulled apple cider and cranberry apple cider) – both perfect for winter.
Vegan Slow Cooker Mushroom and Spinach Soup step by step
- Add onion, garlic, ginger and coconut oil to slow cooker on high and allow to soften..
- Add sliced mushrooms and add soy sauce and herbs and mix..
- Add zucchini and water, mix and turn down to low..
- Allow to cook slowly through day on low..
- Allow to cool slightly and stir through coconut milk and yogurt..
- Blend about 1/4 of soup and return to thicken soup slightly..
- Add spinach and season to taste. Return to heat til spinach is cooked/softened (about 5-10 min).
- Serve with yogurt drizzled on top with crusty bread of choice..
The Vegan Slow Cooker shows you how to create fresh, nourishing cuisine in just two simple steps, using all the healthiest produce, whole grains, and vegan-friendly ingredients found at your local market or farm stand (or home garden!). Author and slow cooker expert Kathy Hester, founder of the blog. Slow cookers are the ultimate tool for making quick, hearty dinners without putting in a ton of effort. The Recipe: Slow Cooker Creamy Wild Rice Soup with Butter Roasted Mushrooms. The Recipe: Lentil Soup with Coconut, Spinach, and Lime.