Persian Scrambled eggs with Feta Cheese and Dillپنیر برشته گیلانی. How to make a simple Scrambled eggs with feta cheese and home fries. If you've not tried Feta cheese in your eggs, give it a try. Mix the eggs together in a bowl.
Atkins welcomes you to try our delicious Eggs Scrambled with Feta and Spinach recipe for a low carb lifestyle. Get started by browsing our full list of ingredients Add lightly beaten eggs and cheese and cook until set. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and serve immediately. You can cook Persian Scrambled eggs with Feta Cheese and Dillپنیر برشته گیلانی using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Persian Scrambled eggs with Feta Cheese and Dillپنیر برشته گیلانی
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s 200 g of local cheese or Feta cheese, broken into small pieces.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, grated.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried dill leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Butter.
I love feta cheese and scrambled eggs together but this recipe was a bit heavy on the dried basil. I cut the recipe in half and added just a bit of milk to the eggs to get them nice and fluffy. I knew just by looking at the recipe that the amount of dried basil would be too much and since I didn't want to ruin. Nothing goes better with scrambled eggs than cheese.
Persian Scrambled eggs with Feta Cheese and Dillپنیر برشته گیلانی step by step
- Break the cheese into small pieces and set it aside. Crack the eggs in a bowl. Add dried dill leaves. Season with salt and whisk the eggs until mixed well and set it aside too..
- Melt some butter in a pan over medium-low heat. Add turmeric powder and freshly ground pepper. Saute for few seconds. Then, add grated garlic and fry it for a minute..
- Now, add pieces of cheese and fry 1-2 minutes. Finally, add the mixture of beaten eggs into the pan and mix all ingredients. Keep stirring until the eggs are scrambled and set..
- Serve panir breshteh with rice or flat naan bread or toasted bread..
Whisk up some eggs adding shredded cheese and chopped ham to the mixture. Cook up these soft, cheesy curds on the stovetop and enjoy with toast for a quick breakfast or brunch. Scrambled eggs are a great breakfast but you can jazz them up by adding a little crumbled feta and tomato. When eggs appear almost done, stir in chopped tomatoes and feta cheese. A father prepares scrambled eggs and cheese for his family.