Whole wheat vegan pizza. Our whole wheat vegan veggie pizza recipe makes a delicious dairy-free vegan pizza with a vegan whole wheat crust, veggies, and all But this pizza recipe helps vegans get their pizza mojo back. This vegan recipe will fill your cravings for pizza and can be enhanced with your choice of toppings. Ingredients for whole wheat vegan pizza dough.
All you need to make this whole wheat, vegan pizza dough is the following used whole wheat flour but were tough and unappetising or. contained milk or egg products. I'm sorry, but how hard is it really to make a whole wheat pizza base that's both tasty and vegan? Well, it's a heck of a lot easier now, thanks to this awesome recipe for whole wheat pizza dough. You can have Whole wheat vegan pizza using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whole wheat vegan pizza
- It’s 600 g of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 40 g of yeast.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
- You need 10 ml of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 200 g of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 6-8 of ingredients of your choosing.
This recipe gives a soft textured pizza base crust and one which is crisp from outside after getting baked. There is no denseness or chewiness felt in the pizza bread crust. Food Monster App Newsletter Support Us. Try a pizza that's healthier than conventional ones.
Whole wheat vegan pizza instructions
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the salt.
- In another recipient, add the yeast and the warm water and mix well.
- Add the oil to the mixed yeast and blend in.
- Combine both mixtures until there aren't any lumps and you get an homogeneous dough. Add extra water and flour if necessary.
- When your dough isn't sticky anymore, let it rest covered with a clean kitchen cloth in the oven tray for 20-30 minutes until it duplicates its volume.
- Knead. You can divide it into individual pizzas or make a big one.
- Preheat oven to medium temperature.
- When your dough flattened to your liking, add the tomato sauce and ingredients of your liking (recommended: sliced onions, soy meat, yellow sweet corn, black olives, pickles, garlic, basil, and oregano. If you like spiciness, you can add some hot sauce to the tomato sauce).
- Put the pizza/s in the oven for 30-40 minutes.
A delicious dinner turning any night into a pizza party! Whole Wheat Pizza With Caramelized Onions, Figs, and Arugula [Vegan]. Quick and easy whole wheat pizza crust that is also vegan and oil-free! I made this recipe without the vital wheat gluten, because I didn't have it. It did turn out delicious, but the batter was way too wet.