Super Easy Japanese-style Carbonara with Eggs and Milk.
You can have Super Easy Japanese-style Carbonara with Eggs and Milk using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Japanese-style Carbonara with Eggs and Milk
- It’s 100 grams of Spaghetti.
- It’s 1 of Shredded nori seaweed.
- It’s of Carbonara Sauce.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 of and 1/2 tablespoons Milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Grated cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of Powdered bonito dashi stock.
- Prepare 1 of Roughly ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
Super Easy Japanese-style Carbonara with Eggs and Milk step by step
- Boil a pot of water. Add enough salt (not listed) so that it's about 1% of the water, and boil the spaghetti. Stop the heat and drain 1 minute before the instructed time..
- While boiling the spaghetti, mix together the sauce ingredients in a heatproof bowl that you can use for a double boiler..
- Once the spaghetti is cooked, use a pair of tongs to add it to the bowl with the sauce mixture from Step 2. Don't throw away the pasta water yet, as you'll be using it for the double boiler in the following step!.
- Combine the pasta and sauce, letting the bowl warm in the residual heat of the pasta water. Once the sauce starts to thicken, you're all done..
- Serve on a plate, top with shredded nori and enjoy..