Cute Deviled Chicks.
You can have Cute Deviled Chicks using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cute Deviled Chicks
- It’s 8 of Eggs, hard boiled and halved.
- You need 3 tbsp of Miracle whip.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sweet pickle relish.
- It’s 1 tsp of Yellow mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of Onion, minced.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- You need 1 of Baby carrot, sliced and cut into triangles for the beaks. You will not need the entire carrot..
- Prepare 14 of Bacon crumbles for eyes. You can use cut olives as well..
Cute Deviled Chicks instructions
- Remove the yolks from the eggs and transfer to a small mixing bowl..
- Add 2 of the white halves..
- Next combine the rest of the ingredients and mash with a fork till a creamy, even texture forms..
- Spoon the mixture into the halved egg whites..
- Decorate with the bacon and carrots. Use shredded cabbage as grass for a cute, spring display 😉.
- Chill until ready to serve. Enjoy!.