Chicken breast served with coriander rice, rocket salad and avocado coriander sauce. Add the butter, cream and coriander with salt to taste. Blend with a hand blender to give a sauce consistency. Set aside, and reheat for serving.
Mix the salad ingredients together, season and add the rest of the oil. thickly slice the chicken and serve with salad. Spicy Sesame Salad with ChickenTyson. mushrooms, bean sprouts, Sriracha sauce, rice vinegar, reduced sodium. A healthier WW recipe for Poached coriander chicken salad with corn, avocado Add the poached chicken slices, chopped capsicum, avocado, tomato, red onion and fresh Whisk together lime juice, sweet chilli sauce and olive oil in a small bowl and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. You can have Chicken breast served with coriander rice, rocket salad and avocado coriander sauce using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken breast served with coriander rice, rocket salad and avocado coriander sauce
- Prepare 1 of chicken breast.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil for chicken.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 handful of rocket leaves.
- Prepare of Red chillies for garnish.
- Prepare 4-5 stalks of cariander.
- It’s 1 cup of cooked / steamed rice.
- It’s of Avocado Coriander Sauce.
- It’s 1 of ripe avocado.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of coriander.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Lime.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 of deseeded green chilli.
- It’s of Salt & black pepper.
Get the recipe for Coriander Roasted Chicken. Serve the salad alongside the chicken. The chickpea salad is a great change from a standard side of rice or green salad, plus it will go with everything. I really enjoyed the chickpea and avocado salad–great combination of flavors.
Chicken breast served with coriander rice, rocket salad and avocado coriander sauce step by step
- Pre heat the oven to 200 degree C.
- Brown chicken on griddle pan or render chicken skin for 3-4 minutes or until you like the colour (on presentation side only). Then cook it in the oven for 8-12 minutes depending on how thick your piece of chicken is..
- When chicken is in the oven, we add avocado, mayonnaise, lime zest and lime to blender or food processor and blend. Then add chopped coriander, chopped chilli, olive oil, salt, black pepper and sugar. Blend them again until it’s smooth. The sauce is done..
- Chop coriander finely and gently stir in to our steamed rice. Then place our coriander rice on the plate. Top our tree with rocket salad and avocado coriander sauce. Place chicken on the plate. Garnish with chillies, if you like hot and spicy sauce. Now it’s ready to be served..
The alternative way to make Rocket Salad is to use a Balsamic Glaze rather than mixing up a Balsamic Dressing. This is even faster to make because all you do is drizzle olive oil on the rocket, toss I love this salad served with salt and pepper squid. I usually also add thinly sliced pear and toasted pinenuts. A quick and easy Butter Chicken With Coriander Rice recipe, from our authentic Indian cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking To make your own, you'll simmer British chicken breast in a silky tomato sauce until tender, and serve with coriander rice.