Simple Sesame Sauce Pasta with Chicken & Carrots.
You can cook Simple Sesame Sauce Pasta with Chicken & Carrots using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Sesame Sauce Pasta with Chicken & Carrots
- Prepare of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of steak powder.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of sesame seed oil.
- Prepare of To cook.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 2 of carrots (sliced).
- You need 2 sprigs of spring onion.
- Prepare of Sesame seed.
- It’s of Japanese sesame dressing.
- Prepare of Cooked Pasta.
Simple Sesame Sauce Pasta with Chicken & Carrots step by step
- Marinade chicken pieces with above sauces and spices in large bowl for 20 mins.
- Slice carrots.
- Oil baking pan and place carrots at bottom of pan.
- Place marinaded chicken on top of carrots and bake at 180 degrees for 40 mins in oven.
- Cook pasta of choice in a little bit of oil and drain.
- Coat cooked pasta with Japanese sesame dressing, topped with spring onions and sesame seed. (Image taken off internet).
- Serve pasta with cooked chicken slices and carrots.