Bacon, seafood bamboo seasoned rice. Pour in shrimp stock and return bacon to the pot. Bring gumbo to a boil, then thicken it gradually with the roux until a smooth, rich consistency is achieved. When ready to serve, return shrimp to pot and add crab meat.
As a cereal grain, it is the most widely consumed staple food for a large part of the world's human population, especially in Asia and the West Indies. It is the grain with the second-highest worldwide production. Bacon, seafood bamboo seasoned rice #mycookbook This rice dish is similar to paella but with Chinese seasoning and flavour. You can have Bacon, seafood bamboo seasoned rice using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bacon, seafood bamboo seasoned rice
- Prepare 430 g of Sushi rice.
- Prepare 150 g of Bacon (pancetta).
- Prepare 150 g of Fresh shiitake mushroom.
- Prepare 1 tin of Bamboo.
- You need 1 of Spring onion.
- You need of Mixed seafood.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Crispy fried onion.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Katsuo dashi powder.
- You need 430 ml of water.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Rice wine.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of White pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Sesame oil.
Always love an one pot meal. simple and delicious 😋😋😋 Shrimp Curry Shrimp, baby corn, bamboo, carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, and onions simmered in a coconut curry sauce served on a bed of steamed rice. Add bamboo shoots, carrots, shimeji mushrooms and shredded or chopped ginger. Includes: One Wooden Hangiri, Three Bamboo Roller, Three Bamboo Rice Paddle Hangiri – Wooden Sushi Rice Tub for preparing steamed rice for sushi. Traditional wok-fried rice tossed with onion and egg then seasoned with soy sauce.
Bacon, seafood bamboo seasoned rice instructions
- Heat the frying pan and add in bacon and carrot strips..
- Add in bamboo and mushroom..
- Add in crispy fried onion..
- Seasoning with soy sauce, rice wine, salt and white pepper..
- Pour in the washed rice and mix it with the vegetables..
- Add in water and katsuo dashi powder and then place the mixed seafood on the top. Use rice cooker or hub (with the lid on) to cook the rice until the rice absorbs all the liquid..
- Before serving, sprinkle some chopped spring onion and sesame oil. Done and enjoy~ 😋.
Curry Fried Rice Wok-fried rice, bamboo shoot, red and green bell pepper, and onion seasoned with yellow curry powder. Kimchi Fried Rice Wok-fried rice, pickled napa cabbage, and green onion seasoned with sambal chili paste. Thai Fried Rice Seasoned Cauliflower Rice with Bacon This cauliflower dish tastes just like fried rice except that it isn't stir-fried and doesn't contain rice. Add rice, stir in chicken broth. Cover and reduce heat to simmer.